Top 5 Places to Shop in Central Ohio
If you're looking for the right Central Ohio home, you'll want to know what amenities are close by. Check out The Raines Group Top 5 Places to shop in the Central Ohio area.
1. Easton This Columbus shopping center has an incredible number of stores and restaurants. Apple Store, Anthropologie, Brookstone, The Body Shop, Louis Vuitton and Pottery Barn are just a few of the names you can find here.
2. Book Loft The Book Loft of German Village offers 32 rooms, full of books! The atmosphere is absolutely charming, with the nooks and crannies and the cat (the symbol of a worthwhile bookshop). Books are gently used, allowing you can get the book you've been trying to find for a great deal!
3. North Market This public market offers over 30 merchants and vendors selling a variety of local foods. Food includes, but is not limited to, grass-fed beef, pork, lamb, and goat, locally roasted coffee, baked goods, flowers, and art pieces.
4. Homage Searching for the perfect vintage apparel items? Head to Homeage in Easton Town Center and on High Street in Columbus, Ohio. Get your comfortable vintage T that are pre-shrunk and pre-faded so that you know exactly what you are buying.
5. Thread Featuring brands like Pedro Garcia Natasha, Rag & Bone, VINCE and more, Thread offers clothing apparel and a variety of accessories for both men and women.