Ready to Join The Raines Group?
Why Join The Raines Group
The Raines Group is a recognized team of top-producing real estate professionals in Central Ohio. The Raines Group is consistently ranked as the top real estate team in the state and named among the top 100 Realtors in the nation. The Raines Group is committed to next level excellence and superior service. Our founder, Sandy Raines believes that “a team is so important because no one person can do it all. You need the encouragement and support of others to succeed."
Real Estate Consultant
The Raines Group has been among the Top 100 Real Estate teams in the United States for 7 consecutive years and are the top producing Real Estate Team in the Columbus area.
Due to growth and having more leads than we can handle, we are seeking people with experience in residential real estate. If you are a licensed Buyer Agent or Listing Agent who wants to take your income to the next level, we are keen to hear from you.
We offer exceptional marketing and paid advertising support, in-depth sales training development, a supportive team environment, buyer leads from multiple advertising and internet sources, marketing, listing, closing and client service coordinators and NO FEES!
Simply put, our agents spend the majority of time doing what they love -- qualifying leads, selling and making money versus wondering where their next lead is going to come from or spending tons of time on administration.
Compensation: $85,000 at target with no ceiling on income
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Follow-up with leads in a timely manner and nurture a pipeline of future clients.
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling/buying process.
The ideal candidate has the following proficiencies:
- Computer literate - familiar with Microsoft Office programs and willing to learn other application software.
- Must have either experience in real estate working in administration or as an existing Buyer or Listing Agent.
- Organized, motivated, positive, works well independently and is team-oriented.
- An Ohio real estate license.
Please email email@example.com your resume for us to get to know you better!
This position is a full-time staging operations management role, which serves our real estate consultants and sellers in preparing homes for market. It reports to Emily Ferguson, Director of Operations.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to work our typical hours of 8:30am-5pm, Monday-Friday. On occasion there is a need to work additional hours on evenings and weekends during a large project or other events throughout the year but this is more the exception than the rule.
- Assess property market preparation needs, complete property walkthroughs and produce market preparation reports and rental quotes with tight turnaround times
- Complete hands-on staging and de-staging of vacant and occupied properties, which includes scheduling and directing movers, managing vehicle and inventory availability, and being the creative director for furniture, accessories, and art.
- Manage, maintain, and audit staging warehouse and all inventory. This includes tracking all inventory locations, purchasing additional items as needed, steaming slipcovers, arranging for items to be dry cleaned, selling or donating furniture that does not meet quality standards.
- Produce invoices and ensure payment is collected in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide frequent updates to Director of Operations to ensure everyone is focused on their highest-return action items
- Attend 3 virtual daily huddles with the operations team and weekly full team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate has the following proficiencies:
- Project Management — You ensure projects run on-time, have excellent time management skills, strive to anticipate needs whenever possible, and resolve roadblocks with a solution-oriented mindset to be as efficient as possible.
- Quality Communication — You are an excellent communicator. This includes proficiency in spelling, grammar, and punctuation. This also includes being able to take a large amount of information and summarize it quickly on a regular basis, as well as delivering potentially sensitive information in a straight-forward and diplomatic way. You should also be able to track communication (and be very responsive) across multiple channels without losing any details. Those channels could include in-person meetings, virtual video calls, text messages, reports, and emails.
- Lifelong Learner — You have an innate curiosity about the world and are committed to the ongoing pursuit of knowledge for both personal and professional development. This means you welcome feedback, have a growth mindset, and are constantly raising the bar by ways of new challenges, ideas, and experiences.
- Affinity for Technology — You will be tech-savvy and preferably proficient in the following platforms: Google Suite, Zoom, Dotloop & Square.
Please email Emily@therainesgroup.com your resume for us to get to know you better!
About The Raines Group
We're a hard-working, trusted and acclaimed real estate team serving Central Ohio who believes everyone deserves to meet their real estate goals with confidence. Our team's success — and our clients' — comes from the encouragement, support, and expertise that each team member provides. If you are eager to work hard in a supportive team environment, contribute to a legacy of success and exceed the needs of buyers and sellers in the area, join our mission!"