Places to take Kids in Central Ohio
Top 5 Places For Kids
If you are in the Central Ohio area and you're looking for a place to take the kids try out one of The Raines Group Top 5 places for kids.
1. Columbus Zoo This non-profit zoo in Powell, sits on land that lies along the eastern banks of the O'Shaughnessy Reservoir on the Scioto River. Among other things that families will enjoy, this zoo features an aquarium and an array of wildlife.
2. Columbus Metro Parks The Metro Parks are a group of 16 metropolitan parks in and around Columbus. They offer residents a reprieve from the city life and include wide open spaces, ballparks and so much more!
3. Zoombezi Bay This 22.7 acre water park in Powell, OH is owned by the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium. Have a blast on the rides such as the Tahitian Twister, Sea Tubes, Slippery Seals, Sea Snakes, Cyclone, and more!
4. Zipzone Canopy Tours Located in Columbus, the ZipZone Canopy Tours are a main attraction. View over twenty acres of forested landscape through nine different obstacles (bridges, landings, etc) from the high canopies of Camp Mary Orton.
5. COSI Rated #1 Science Center in Parents magazine, COSI offers a safe place for kids to discover science. Visitors will find numerous events and exhibits to explore such as Little Kid Space or WOSU @ COSI, the only working TV and radio studio found in a science center.