For Home Sellers
Thinking of Selling your Central Ohio Home Yourself?
There's More to Selling Your Central Ohio Home than Placing a "ForSale" Sign In Your Front Yard:
Even if a simple sign in your yard does bring a buyer to your door, how would you handle the following questions?
- "How does your home compare to others like it in Central Ohio communities?
- "How did you determine the fair market value of this property?"
- "What about financing? Can you help?"
- "If the buyers make an offer, who will draw up the paperwork?"
- "Why aren't you using a REALTOR®? Is there something wrong with the property?"
- "Since you aren't using a REALTOR®, we can take the commission fee off the price, right?"
When you work with an experienced agent or listing partner from The Raines Group, you can leave the legwork to us. We’ll help you price your home correctly for the market, offer advice on how to put it in showhome condition, market it on websites that are only available to real estate professionals, handle contract negotiations, track the escrow process, monitor the inspection schedule and make sure you’re prepared for closing. Are you really prepared to take all that on yourself?
If you’re still committed to selling on your own, at least let us provide your home’s realistic market value. Tell us a bit about your home and we'll send you a Comparative Market Analysis that will help you price your home for an optimal sale. We'll also explain how we would market your property. Both services are free, with absolutely no obligation.