At The Raines Group we recognize the importance of protecting your privacy.
a) This Privacy Statement advises you about the type of information collected by TheRainesGroup.com, how it is collected, and how we use it.
b) TheRainesGroup.com is sole owner of the information collected on our website and will not share or sell user information to third parties, unless it is disclosed to the user when information is submitted or unless it is otherwise noted within this Privacy Statement.
2. Information Collection and UseTheRainesGroup.com collects and uses the following types of information:
- the domain name, but not the e-mail address, of users on our website
- cumulative information on pages accessed by users
- e-mail addresses of those users who choose to communicate with us via e-mail
- information volunteered by users
3. Surveys and ContestsPeriodically, TheRainesGroup.com requests information from users via surveys or contests.
a) Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary. Therefore, the user has a choice to withhold or disclose personal information.
b) Information requested may include contact and demographic information, such as name, address, age level, zip code, etc. Per section 1.b., rest assured that user information collected on TheRainesGroup.com will not be shared or sold to third parties.
c) This information will be used to notify winners, award prizes, and monitor and improve user satisfaction on our website.
4. Opt-Out ChoiceIf users elect to use e-mail notification features offered by TheRainesGroup.com, then he/she will receive the e-mail updates requested. The user, at any time, may opt-out of these notification services by:
- clicking on the “To be removed click here” link at the bottom of the email notification
- sending a blank email to Info@TheRainesGroup.com with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
5. Links to Other WebsitesThis Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by TheRainesGroup.com. While TheRainesGroup.com does contain links to separate, external web sites, TheRainesGroup.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We would encourage our users to read the Privacy Statements of each website that may collect personally identifiable information.
6. CopyrightsUnless otherwise noted, all content appearing on TheRainesGroup.com is the copyrighted property of TheRainesGroup.com. Reproduction or storage of materials retrieved from TheRainesGroup.com is subject to the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976. Users may not transfer, reproduce, publish, distribute, sell, or use the content except for your personal, non-commercial use.
7. Notification of ChangesIn the future, TheRainesGroup.com may elect to utilize user information in ways other than those outlined within this Privacy Statement or we may elect to make changes to this Privacy Statement. If these privacy practices change, then TheRainesGroup.com will notify users by posting changes to our website. Users should check TheRainesGroup.com and our Privacy Statement periodically for updates.
8. Contact The Raines GroupIf the user believes that the TheRainesGroup.com is not abiding by its posted Privacy Statement, the user should:
a) email the General Manager of The Raines Group at Privacy@TheRainesGroup.com
b) write a letter to the General Manager of The Raines Group at
c) call the General Manager of The Raines Group at (614) 418-7417
While no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely safe, TheRainesGroup.com is committed to using all reasonable efforts to maintain confidentiality of user information collected on our website.