Ready to Join The Raines Group?
Why Join The Raines Group
The Raines Group is a recognized team of top-producing real estate professionals in Central Ohio. The Raines Group is consistently ranked as the top real estate team in the state and named among the top 100 Realtors in the nation. The Raines Group is committed to next level excellence and superior service. Our founder, Sandy Raines believes that “a team is so important because no one person can do it all. You need the encouragement and support of others to succeed."
Real Estate Consultant
The Raines Group has been among the Top 100 Real Estate teams in the United States for 7 consecutive years and are the top producing Real Estate Team in the Columbus area.
Due to growth and having more leads than we can handle, we are seeking people with experience in residential real estate. If you are a licensed Buyer Agent or Listing Agent who wants to take your income to the next level, we are keen to hear from you.
We offer exceptional marketing and paid advertising support, in-depth sales training development, a supportive team environment, buyer leads from multiple advertising and internet sources, marketing, listing, closing and client service coordinators and NO FEES!
Simply put, our agents spend the majority of time doing what they love -- qualifying leads, selling and making money versus wondering where their next lead is going to come from or spending tons of time on administration.
Compensation: $85,000 at target with no ceiling on income
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Follow-up with leads in a timely manner and nurture a pipeline of future clients.
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling/buying process.
- Computer literate - familiar with Microsoft Office programs and willing to learn other application software.
- Must have either experience in real estate working in administration or as an existing Buyer or Listing Agent.
- Organized, motivated, positive, works well independently and is team-oriented.
- An Ohio real estate license.
Please email email@example.com your resume for us to get to know you better!